We're seeking a GemFire Developer for a 10+ month contract opportunity in Tampa, FL. Will develop and support mission critical portfolio management & trading applications for the global 24x6 business.
- Design, develop, test & support world class suit of applications and processes, sometimes under tight time constraints.
- Refactor legacy code for efficiency and enhance features.
- Collaborate with peers on leveraging the global data strategy and initiatives for robust, scalable solutions.
- Provide technical direction, with innovative ideas and creative solutions
- Provide L3 support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience in brokerage or investment technology.
- Excellent coding experience.
- Must have GemFire implementation experience.
- Strong Java, Spring framework, Micro Services, JPA.
- Familiar on Angular, Typescripts to interacts with UX Developers. Linux scripting experience is preferred.
- Good RDBMS (Oracle) with expertise in large data sets.
- Expertise in OOAD and design patterns.
About our clientOur client stands as one of the world’s most global banks and a trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world.
While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to architects, developers to data scientists, our client’s employees operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.