Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Fund Operations Analyst
Location: Dallas Texas 75204
Term: 6 months
- Assist with the coordination of the reporting process for multiple funds, including preparation of quarterly reports, marketing and internal presentation materials.
- Manage balance sheet, including cash, investor equity and credit facilities.
- Assist with investment and fund level projection models and debt monitoring.
- Maintain fund dashboards, fund models, JV waterfalls and non-core fund data for the non-core track record.
- Help with ad hoc projects, including RFP/DDQ requests, non-core track record maintenance, and special investor/consultant requests.
- Manage Hyderabad team on their assistance with the preparation of various deliverables and transition new initiatives as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of fund goals, objectives, and investment guidelines to evaluate the portfolio impact of transactions.
- Participate in the development and execution of the funds’ investment plans.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2-4 years of experience in real estate investment environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team oriented environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and ability to learn new software; PowerPoint experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of real estate investment and accounting concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong organization skills.
Even better if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree; Accounting, Finance or Business-Related.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!