Full Stack Software Engineer
Overview: The client is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their Team!
At our company, we’re creating the next generation of convenience, and we know that the best way to do that is with great people. If you get excited about working on challenging problems and owning a solution from concept to implementation, read on.
About the job: You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for designing and building prototype backend and frontend systems that improve customer experience, enable innovative user experiences, and increase store revenue. Engineers at the company and have solid technical background but enjoy learning new languages, technologies, and frameworks. From creating an experimental machine learning prototype to deploying a production-ready backend, engineers at the company and take many hats to see projects to completion. The position is located at the company offices in Irving, TX (part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex).
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- 3+ years of experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue.js)
- 3+ years of experience with backend frameworks (node.js/NestJS)
- 3+ years of experience with database design (SQL and noSQL)
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services (Virtual Machines, Serverless Functions, Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with containerized application tooling and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
- Experience with RTSP video streaming solutions
- Experience with Kafka or other data-streaming frameworks
- Experience with Angular 6+ or TypeScript
- Single magical horn on the top of forehead