Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $42+/hourly, DOE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or related field AND two (2) years experience providing information technology services; OR, Six (6) years experience providing information technology services; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months experience.
- Proven experience in developing with the full software development life cycle
- Cloud experience with AWS, Firebase, Google Cloud.
- Experience with working with mobile apps (iOS or Android).
- Knowledge of software testing design from Unit Tests to Integration Tests
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture & serverless development
- Ability to model empathy, compassion and emotional intelligence
- Experience hiring in a values-led organization, emphasizing diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Ability to help foster a safe psychological space for all teammates where everyone can thrive
- Ability to stimulate changes in individual, institutional, and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment
- Ability to lead by example in communicating, participating and encouraging support of the institution’s sustainability programs