Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Java Angular Full Stack W-2 ONLY!
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Responsible for creation and enhancement of our custom applications which primarily run in OpenShift
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Create and guide new feature development
- Continuously test your component and code on all levels and help improve our continuous integration (CI) system
- Improve current solutions and workflows; prefer appropriately simple, repeatable solutions over more complex and failure-prone ones
- Communicate and work effectively with all levels of associates including senior management
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code comments, and clear code where necessary
- Help to handle outages and critical bugs when necessary
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ Years in writing web applications in Java (Spring Boot 2 preferred)
- 3+ Years working with web frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember
- Ability to read and interpret set of requirements into tasks
- Understanding of modern web technology (HTML5, DOM, CSS, AJAX, cookies, sessions, etc.)
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills including performing root cause analysis
- Familiarity with distributed source control such as Git, including branching and merging
- Ability to plan and develop public-internal Web APIs using related technologies, including, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Python/Bash/Pearl scripting
- Experience with Openshift
- Experience with Docker or other containerization
- Understanding of web security and common exploits, including CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, OWASP top ten
- Experience with Igloo, Google Apps, Alfresco, ServiceNow, Lucidworks/SOLR
- Experience creating or modifying existing Open Source projects
- Knowledge of a Linux operating system
- Experience designing for or writing components for an ESB or SOA
- Understanding of distributed transactions
- Scrum or other agile, cross-functional team experience
- Experience with Linux Systems Administration
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!