Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack Sr Engineer
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50309
Term: 24 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong front end development experience using Angular framework.
- Must have experience with agile development.
- Java/J2EE development
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate and HQL
- Selenium or any other test automation framework
- BDD development using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Java/J2EE design patterns
- JMS Programming/MDB/MQ
- Web Services
- Spring Boot
- Database Transaction Management
- Mongo DB database
- Apache Kafka notification framework
- Micro services development
- Cloud development experience and related technologies (Pivotal cloud foundry as preference)
- CI/CD pipeline knowledge (Gradle, Jenkins, artifactory)
- GitHub knowledge
- AppsDynamics Knowledge
- Experience on Agile development practice
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills