- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of Full Stack Development experience as well as multiple design techniques.
- Working proficiency in Full Stack toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of Software.
- Prefer experience in React JS, Microservices, REST, CI/CD, Jenkins, Mock testing, Hibernate, JEE, EJBs, SOAP, Oracle, NoSQL DBs, AWS or Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes.
- Banking/financial services industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 208756
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.