You’ll be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who research and innovate on latest technology to create awesome digital products that millions of people will experience every day.
You will be responsible for designing and building prototype backend and frontend systems that improve customer experience, enable innovative user experiences, and increase store revenue. Engineers should have a solid technical background but enjoy learning new languages, technologies, and frameworks. From creating an experimental machine learning prototype to deploying a production-ready backend, engineers take many hats to see projects to completion.
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with emerging technology and learn new technologies/libraries/frameworks
- Learn and partner with peers across multiple disciplines, such as computer vision, machine learning, and systems design
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- 3+ years of experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue.js)
- 3+ years of experience with backend frameworks (node.js/NestJS)
- 3+ years of experience with database design (SQL and noSQL)
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services (Virtual Machines, Serverless Functions, Blob Storage)
- Familiarity with containerized application tooling and deployments (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Math, or relevant experience
- Experience with RTSP video streaming solutions
- Experience with Kafka or other data-streaming frameworks
- Experience with Angular 6+ or TypeScript