React/Node Developer - 100% Remote
This is a full-time 100% remote position but working PST hours.
- Develop software in line with existing software architecture and coding guidelines
- Implement new features and modules in line with project and release milestones
- Implement support for new Fitness products as they become available.
- Liaise with other members of the team through virtual and physical meetings.
- Liaise with customers over email/online forums to extract technical information and trace issues.
- Share development/team organization work when other members are absent.
Throw your hat in the ring if you have a mix of the following:
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience in commercial software development with 3 to 5 years’ of professional commercial experience with React and Node.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS preferred) or the equivalent in experience.
- Experience developing web applications using both React and Node
- A solid understanding of source control (Git), pull request, and code review processes
- Must have Node.js experience in a production environment in including API
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly organized with the ability to deliver in a collaborative remote team setting
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sports and fitness technology
- Responsible for building, maintaining, optimizing, and adding new features to our client applications and websites.
- Support new social and real-time features.
- Into fitness - cycling, running, exercise, etc...
- Experience developing native and hybrid (Cordova, ionic, PhoneGap, etc) Android apps
- Adaptive Bitrate video streaming (HLS, MPEG-DASH) and client video players.
- Java, Kotlin, Swift or C/C++ experience
- Bluetooth Low Energy and/or ANT+ devices
- Cycling and Fitness technologies
- MongoDB and Parse server.
- Postgres or other SQL databases
- Electron app development.
- Gaming experience including multiplayer and Realtime support
The culture: This is a culture that appreciates people who think differently about how to solve problems. We rally together as a team and think beyond just ourselves. Failure is ok - fail fast and innovate faster. Own your mistakes and also own your success! Enjoy what you do and have fun!
No sport coats - ever!
Life and AD&D
Equity purchase options
Free fitness products and gadgets
Please send your detailed resume and LinkedIn profile asap to begin a conversation about your passions today!