Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Concord, CA 94520
Term: 12 months
- Provides application technology support to, and work in partnership with, our business team. As an Agile/Scrum/Kanban team member, this developer will deliver and support solutions using full stack .Net technologies in a cloud environment.
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in front end application development, operations and automation using React, Redux, AngularJS and Node
- SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Servicer Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Experience working in Azure and PCF based IaaS/PaaS private cloud, DevOps, and Agile environments
- Experience with standard development and support tools: JIRA, Confluence, Junit, etc.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills