While we support remote work, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic, we need a Full Stack .NET Developer based in the Atlanta, GA area. We need someone who is comfortable working closely with both software developers and the business.
Working with server technologies such as ASP.NET Web API and .NET 4.8 to produce and evolve a multi-purpose application tier and JSON RESTful APIs that expose application tier functionality to authenticated and anonymous clients.
Working with client technologies such as TypeScript, Angular with CLI, AngularJS, HTML, and CSS to implement sophisticated user interactions that design, schedule, manage and play digital signage content.
Designing, documenting, coding, unit testing, and working with QA testers in an agile process to produce applications and components for sale as part of our digital signage products.
Analyzing documented business requirements and workflows, then designing and developing software in short iterations, usually 2 weeks in length.
- A desire to learn digital signage use cases deeply, in order to design the most flexible and efficient application tier, Web APIs and Web UX possible
- Excellent verbal communication skills, enabling you to speak with businesspeople and other developers
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable analytical skills, including both inductive and deductive reasoning
- Advanced technical expertise and 3 or more years practical experience in
- Writing server-side application tier code capable of handling many simultaneous requests while ensuring resource reads and writes are not redundant
- Angular with CLI or AngularJS
- HTML and CSS
- ASP.NET Web API
- Visual Studio Professional or higher
- .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps Server
- A willingness to adhere to all coding and technical standards
- BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- High-speed home internet connection for remote work
- Webcam for the interview and team collaboration
- Experience developing WPF applications
- Experience developing Windows Service applications
- Experience with the Win32 API