Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack Java Web Engineer
Location: Summit, New Jersey, 07901
Term: 12 months
- Build complex web applications for our world-wide clients in the International Banking industry.
- You will delve into new subject matter every day, and you'll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software projects.
- Looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
- You will join an Agile team of Developers, Testers and Scrum Masters.
- Looking for people who want to make a well-rounded, full-stack contribution to every part of a project.
- Work with a team that works hard, support each other, and walk away satisfied.
- Keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade - we're always refining our approach, and everyone has a seat at the table.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Spring framework
- A good grasp of 00 and design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code
- A desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and with our clients
- Familiarity with JPA (or pre-JPA ORM)
- Expereince working with requirements and project management teams to achieve software development goals