Job Title: Java Microservices Developer
Job Location: Preferable Plano, TX. but open for remote as well.
Job Duration: 12+ months
The Java Developer will work closely with the technology teams to design and develop solutions. This person will be responsible to develop Java based Microservices using Spring framework and spring boot with RESTful Web services. The ideal candidate will also have expertise in AngularJS, ReactJS, Java Spring, MySQL, Jenkins SonarQube and Scrum methodology.
- Analyze the requirements and produce the low-level design document
- Perform Full Stack software development for core and web applications to the database and everything in between.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications. Verify and deploy code using recommended process and procedures.
- Adopt agile scrum methodologies, participate into the scrum ceremonies, own user stories and deliver them in a timely manner
- Work with other developers collaboratively to design the solution and flowcharts
- Efficiently integrate the software components with the third-party programs.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle.
- 8+ years of proven experience in the Java Full Stack Application Development (Java/J2EE, AngularJS, and ReactJS)
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing Java based Microservices using "play" framework, and RESTful Web services
- 3+ years of experience working with CI/CD process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.)
- Proven working experience on an agile scrum projects and good understanding of the scrum ceremonies.
- Good knowledge and experience of MySQL database
- Good knowledge and experience of Kubernetes and dockers