Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 5 months
- Coding, unit testing, integrating to the enterprise pipeline for automated continuous integration continuous deployment, engineering tasks.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- API development preferably in cloud environment, experience in scaling applications, Java with sprint boot
- 10+ years of software engineering experience (hands-on)
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of Multi-Threading Experience
- 4+ years of database experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDB
- 3+ years of Spring framework experience such as Spring Boot
- 1+ year of cloud experience
- 2 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following Enterprise Pipeline Tools: uDeploy (Urbancode Deploy), TFS (Team Foundation Server) GIT, Sonar, Fortify, Blackduck
- 3+ years of capital markets trading systems development or implementation experience (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working with derivatives and securities products in any of the following areas: technology, finance, regulatory reporting, risk, middle office or operations (preferred)
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.