We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 8 months
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
Is this a fit:
- 7+ years of experience required Full Stack Java Developer (strong Backend)
- AWS experience must
- Kotlin/Android Mobile development a plus TDD (Test Driven Development)
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!