We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join our team for a contract opportunity!
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 4 months
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, developers, managers, and leaders to create solutions for real world problems.
- Build domain knowledge and understand the user & business problems you're solving.
- Use various tools and techniques to ensure application resiliency, availability, reliability, and performance of applications
- Conduct blameless postmortems, provide training to other teams on SRE best practices and benefits
- Gather and maintain SOPs, SATs, One Pagers, SLOs, SLIs, SLAs, How Tos and other useful SRE documentation on SRE wiki page
- Actively implement new features and maintain existing web applications created by SRE team
- Gathering metrics from various sources and displaying them in meaningful and insightful ways on single page applications
- Fostering an environment of self-service by collaborating with members from other teams during build phase for SRE apps which they will be consuming
- Adapt quickly to changing business needs and tools ecosystem at Delta
- Creating systems that are maintainable, scalable, and extensible and well architected.
- Take ownership of problems comes to your attention.
Is this a fit:
- 7 + years of experience required
- Information Security
- Oracle Database
- Self Starter
- Full-Stack Developer
- KANBAN and Waterfall Methodologies
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!