Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months
- Participate in daily stand up calls to discuss projects.
- Pull user stories during sprints and perform the coding, testing, deploying, and backlog grooming.
- Will also have Ad Hoc meetings to obtain user requirements and participate in design work.
- Will help to accelerate development, pivot to new platform, and help get rid of tech debt.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Will represent the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years Full Stack Experience
- 5+ Angular
- 5+ Java Web Services
- 5+ Server Side Java
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Boot Strap
- Micro Services
- Mongo DB
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- .Net Experience (Ideal candidate would be a mix of .net/java)
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Previous financial experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills