Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Highly skilled in front end web application development and will be tasked with modernizing legacy portfolio to meet current application architecture specifications.
- Motivated team player that can provide critical thinking to meet and align with strategic deliverables.
Will partner closely with the scrum team and will ensure all policies are understood and adhered to.
- Provide analysis and support for Product Team
- Ensure application quality standards are met while following software development practices.
- Assist Technical Analyst in defining requirements and conduct gap analysis.
- Work with technical teams to deliver on commitments within time and Data Modeling
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for our client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Fluent in Agile software development methodologies
- Data Profiling and Data analysis experience
- MS Azure cloud computing technology SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), .NET Core experience
- Oracle experience
- Angular experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills