Irving, TX client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to be a part of an amazing transformation. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of customers experience every day. You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products.
Your areas of expertise span historical best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning. If required, you must be willing to wear any of the other hats that is required to make the project successful and be always ready to learn new technology on the fly and deliver the results.
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output
- Architect, Design and Implement ensuring scalability, performance and security
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems
- Develop the technical solution and deploy to cloud instances for testing
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Integrate new api or microservices required to deliver the feature
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes
- Ensure solutions are built to industry standard and follows rigid security requirements
? Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with development using React & node/python Technologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAUTH, JWT
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance.
- Has very good understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good experience with API development using Node.js/python and NoSql.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
? Good to Have:
- Working knowledge of IoT platforms (e.g., Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Google IoT Core or similar)
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying code on S3/CloudFront, Apache HTTP, NGINX
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture