Title: Lead Full Stack Engineer
Type: Permanent - FTE
Location: Irving, TX
Our client, a leading insurance provider, is seeking a Lead Full Stack Engineer.
In Claims Tech Solutions, you will be in the center of creating new, industry-leading digital products that are not only cutting-edge but are developed using advanced engineering techniques designed to create an unmatched customer experience. Plus, with continuous growth and development opportunities, you will not only transform our client's tech products, you will have the chance to develop yourself with programs that include Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning courses.
- You will use the latest selected technology stack in your day-to-day development activities.
- You will work alongside other experienced engineers in a paired environment, sharing your knowledge and skills, and learning from others as the product progresses.
- These will be true full-stack engineering positions providing opportunity for both front-end UI and back-end services development experience. Ideally you will already have experience in either ReactJS or Java/Spring, however an enthusiasm for software engineering and a proven ability to investigate and apply new technologies in your current role will also be strongly considered.
- 2+ years technology development and implementation experience.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (especially Agile XP), including paired programming and test-driven development.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred
- Spring Framework
- AngularJS or ReactJS or node.js
- Microsoft SQL Server or MongoDB
- Understand XP, TDD, and be willing to work 100% Paired Programming
- Strong problem solvers with Strong Communication Skills
- 5-10 years of experience