Position Title: Full-Stack Developer
Our client in the consumer goods and distribution industry seeks Full-Stack Java Developers.
- Back-end responsibilities are to integrate the application with all required systems and services to provide clean and easy to use API for the frontend part of the system. Knowing how to write clean modern APIs, integrate with legacy systems and work with databases.
- Front-end responsibilities are transforming the design and the product vision into working products that will directly influence how users interact with the system. Working hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks. Seeking a love for clean interfaces and a passion for great user experiences.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:- Back-end Technical Skills
- Experience as a backend developer in common languages and frameworks (Java Spring Boot, NodeJS, etc.), functional programming in Scala
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented programing and engineering principles (SOLID)
- Significant experience writing and utilizing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning largescale apps
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests
- Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and how use them in practice
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
- Experience as a Developer on a cross functional agile team preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Apply to MATRIX today!