KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Hands-on with building UI using React with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML
- Hands-on backend microservices & API development using Java Spring Boot, Node.js, REST, JSON, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSql databases, MongoDB/PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of software architecture, design and development
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies and partner with Product/Business teams
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 6 years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- 4+ years of experience in one of Cloud technologies - AWS
- 4+ Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- 4+ years of experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB,MongoDB.
- 4+ years’ experience using Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket.
- 4+ years of experience with a Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha)
- 6+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Node.js, React, REST, JSON, Java Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS / SCSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket.
- You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee)
- React/React Native/Angular & Node.js
- Java Spring Boot & Kubernetes
- Database development
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- AWS Developer Associate Certification