Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team for a 12 month contract in Irving, TX!
- Responsible for the ongoing development of web based development standards and maintaining a software code repository.
- Develop “best practices” policies and procedures for software application web based development.
- Design applications for all device types, i.e. responsive applications.
- Coordinate vendor supplied software updates with installed customized software packages
- Lead, plan, schedule, and provide timeliness of project deliverables.
- Provide technical assistance to the Systems Development Staff on an as needed basis.
- Design and develop Application Programming Interface (APIs).
- Design user journeys/ workflow.
- Meet both technical and end user needs.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in Java (5+ years experience)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB. (2+ years experience)
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Expertise in DevOps/CI/CD and Test Driven Development
- Expertise deploying applications in cloud
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.