- ?Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Design and develop back end service and APIs
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Integrate UI code with backend services through API
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
- Create documentation and release notes
- Follow CI/CD best practice
- ?Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of full-stack development experience
- 3 years of professional, design, and open-source experience
- 3 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments
- Open source contribution
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- ?Proficient in both front and back end programming.
- Strong working experience with server-side languages such as Java, Python
- Good working knowledge of API development. Typescript, Node JS, REST API, JSON
- Good knowledge of relational database. Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Working experience using Git in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment.
- Cloud experience with Docker container and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.