Our client is seeking a FullStack Developer for a contract opportunity located in Irving, TX.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The Role has the responsibility first and foremost, developing software our users need and helping to lead development/agile teams at the company along with the Technical Lead/Manager, Software Engineering.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Experienced development leader and Full Stack Engineer working with Modern Technologies and building cloud-based applications.
- Proficient in test driven and behavior driven development to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Focus on improving current software development practices and standards.
- Research new technologies to support 7-Eleven’s digital transformation vision.
- Fully familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and development practices
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors/4 Yr. Degree, Experience: 5-10 years, Complex System Design Skills and Experience in Producing software products related to development, monitoring and alerting.
- Extensive Technical Breadth with multiple Disciplines: Software engineering, Integration, Data Security, Infrastructure etc.
- Extensive experience developing test automation framework and scripts using Selenium, Java, Rest Assured etc.
- Extensive experience in analytically examining bug reports, prioritizing necessary tests, and streamlining application functions through automated testing processes.
- Full Agile/Scrum methodology experience: from design through development, testing, implementation, production and support on a minimum 2-week sprint schedule.
- Leadership: Mentorship of Junior and mid-level engineers, make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Personal and Professional Skills: ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders of the project, including those who do not have a technical background and possess exceptional troubleshooting skills to asses quickly complex programming applications. Stays on the leading edge of software development tools and best practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- EDUCATION: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
- YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE: Select minimum years of management experience required.
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES: Preferred