This Dallas-based industry leader has an immediate full-time opening for a Full Stack Developer. Will be working 100% remotely and can be based in Texas, Oklahoma, or Colorado. Preference is candidates that live in the DFW area and that can go into the office for meetings if necessary. If you are proficient in Angular, React, and PHP, than this is the job for you! This team works extensively with NodeJS, React, PHP, Python, Perl, and of course HTML. Will also get a chance to work with JSON, XML, NoSQL, API, and much more. The developers are given the freedom to create their environments and tear them down when not needed, with a focus on continuous improvement and delivery. This team works in an Agile environment with flexible work schedules.
The Full Stack Developer will design, develop, test, and support cutting-edge digital initiatives. Will work in an agile environment where they ship features frequently to create user delight.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Building next-generation applications for desktop and mobile browsers with an emphasis on user experiences and constant attention to scalability, performance, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Application design, development, testing, and support, as needed to augment and backfill application and other digital efforts.
- Supporting tracking projects to schedule, budget, and scope, reporting status, issues, and risks to project leadership team.
- Ensuring project tools, techniques, and methods are effective and up-to-date.
- Reviewing all application designs within the project portfolio to ensure overall consistency with each other and with the architecture of the portfolio.
- Reviewing and approving the test plans and testing within the portfolio.
- Reviewing and approving key project deliverables as noted by supervisors.
- Directing the production support for the portfolio. Must be on call to resolve complex and escalated production issues.
There will be opportunities to work with several teams and you will be touching multiple initiatives, including:
- The CMS Development team will implement a world-class enterprise content management system and is the foundation upon which all digital content will be created.
- Digital marketing: Work with the digital marketing team on acquisition integrations; user authentication and management; payment system integration; subscription acquisition development; behavior and personalization integrations; consumer data integrations; API integrations; CSR Tools
- DevOps team: Work cross-functionally and cross-departmentally to keep systems on track and production running smoothly. Expect sleeves up monitoring, test and deployment automation throughout the environment while assisting with the entire software life-cycle.
- At least 1-2 years of development experience with Angular, React, and PHP (primary server development language)
- HTML / CSS primary front-end development languages
- JQuery, REST API
- JSP / Python secondary to primary server development language
- SQL (MySQL / Oracle) / NoSQL (MongoDB / Elasticsearch )
- HTTP / JSON / WebSockets (Consuming and exposing APIs)
- Git source code management
- Continuous build full understanding
- Web CMS experience
- Experience in working with teams to deliver technology projects on time and within budget, and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Extensive experience in supporting a variety of business application areas.
- Developing and deploying applications hosted in AWS or similar cloud environments.
- Working with and developing for media-related websites.
- Working knowledge of optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual rendering speed).
- Experience using performance measurement tools to optimize front-end code.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence