Full Stack Developer
Full time, Direct hire position
Tempe AZ -Will need to relocate if you are not local.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Java Full Stack Developer.
- Skill in developing and designing integrations using microservice architecture
- Skill in database design concepts, database architecture, and SQL
- Experience doing full stack development for web and mobile
- Experience developing on the Heroku platform
- Experience presenting high-level overviews of platform capabilities, architecture and integration capabilities, consulting with both technical and non-technical customers
- Conduct solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements
- Estimate scope for development efforts
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Participate in business and technical meetings
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership
- Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology
- Support architectural, security and development guidelines and best practices
- Facilitate ongoing maintenance and expansion
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of data-related errors
- Mentor others through project lifecycle on both technology and process
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field AND four (4) years experience providing information technology services; OR, Eight (8) years experience providing related information technology services, OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months of experience.
Excellent benefits including full education benefits for employees or reduced tuition for dependents.