TITLE: Full Stack Application Developer
TYPE: Contract to Hire
Our client offers a unique combination of Environmental Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and innovative digital solution expertise. Their Digital Services business helps organizations optimize operational performance at an accelerated pace and large scale, and achieve improvements in EHS and sustainability performance through tech-enabled innovation and digital transformation of the enterprise. A core part of the transformation is the digitization of environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability systems, making processes more automated, better connected and insightful. They deliver these business outcomes through our global network, EHS and sustainability subject matter expertise and extensive digital capabilities. Their digital services approach integrates Digital Advisory, Digital Systems, and Data Management & Analytics.
Our client has enduring values, which are fundamental to their business conduct. They are passionate about their people, their safety, well-being and development. The team takes accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share their values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build, and contribute to a team that makes a real impact to our client’s businesses, this is the right place for you. They offer a flexible working environment and competitive salary.
As a senior member on the team, you will be a valuable asset amongst a diverse team of professionals striving to address business growth, daily business operations and innovative technology. You will work within an environment that promotes proactive cooperation and motivates individuals to maintain a positive attitude in order to consistently deliver quality services and technical solutions.
Our client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Application Developer to join their global Digital Services business. This position requires a developer with expertise in building front - end UI / websites and a proven track - record in designing, API developing, deploying and supporting production level, quality .NET web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience customizing and software development with MIS applications. The successful candidate will be talented, smart, energetic and passionate about application design and development.
- Analyze business requirements and recommend a thorough and practical approach to delivering and implementing the appropriate technology solution on multiple platforms.
- Conduct design sessions and interact one-on-one with clients to understand business problems, application reviews, UAT and support activities.
- Develop and support Middleware/ ETL integration processes and platforms between EMIS solutions and ERPs.
- Complete technical documentation for all assigned development initiatives, and ensure the appropriate level of approvals are obtained prior to application construction.
- Review code and provide constructive guidance for improvement of peers.
- Escalate any roadblocks and/or obstacles to management as needed to ensure that assigned application development deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Apply development principles and best practices to build a scalable platform.
- Build and maintain the deployment pipeline for infrastructure and code.
- Build and maintain a product platform.
- Implement Data models to support the application framework and use industry standards for data security.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and technical leaders from additional ERM’s business units, across time zones, as part of diverse teams that may be established for revenue delivery on project to project basis.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study. MCA preferable.
- 8 – 12 years of practical web application development experience.
- Database design and API development is essential.
- Hands-on experience with EMIS solutions (Enablon, Intelex, Cority, Sphera, etc) and integrations to ERPs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with business owners.
- Knowledge of server and communication infrastructure (protocols, firewalls, security).
- Hands on experience with Middleware/ ETL integration processes and platforms ( Informatica, BizTalk, Boomi, etc).
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Good understanding of client-side state management principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of Scrum/Agile development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them to technical specifications required for application development.
- Skilled in writing clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments.
- Self-organized with the ability to manage time and resources well.
- Experience in Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Database, Azure Logic Apps a bonus but not required
Apply to MATRIX today!