Type: Contract - 6 months
Location: Remote - Seattle, WA/San Francisco, CA
Our client, a vacation rental online marketplace company, is looking for a front end engineer to support delivery of a Contact Center as a Service solution. This individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a next generation solution for our Community Support team.
- Be the accountable, responsible individual for integrating PureCloud with client's frontend CRM UI, inclusive of both the Embeddable Framework and any features requiring PureCloud's WebSDK.
- Develop solutions for...agent status changes (aux codes), call controls, agent-initiated transfers, delivery of voice, interactions and media, delivery of digital interactions and rendering of digital channel media, integration with client's manual caller authentication.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Internal engineering team resources and Product Managers, as well as QA from both partners.
- Support the Internal engineering team with questions related to PureCloud's frontend integration and WebSDK generally.
- Experience with React.js
- Commanding grasp of fundamental web technologies (HTML, DOM, CSS, etc.)
- Understanding of data structures and problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade offs
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Exposure to Genesys PureCloud or similar contact center systems