Position: Front Store Analytics Consultant
Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
Term: 6 months (05/24/2021 to 11/20/2021)
- Write SQL queries to run complex analysis on large datasets to derive insights.
- Ability to automate processes Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
- Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs. Present findings to the leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Conduct Ad-hoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
- Translate data to actionable insights
- Creating presentations of results and insights
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Basic skills required for Front Store Analytics Consultant job:
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience working in with retail marketing analytics
- 2+ years of Customer/Campaign analysis experience
- Experience working in small teams in high pressure environments
- Experience developing hypothesis-based solutions and strategies
- Experience presenting analytical findings to audiences at all levels
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers
- Experience measuring A/B test
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Highly proficient use of SQL
- Strong Analytical mindset with detail orientation
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data-driven marketing
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field. Master degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or analytics related field or MBA is preferred