Our client is seeking a Front End React JS for a 9 month contract opportunity located in Irving, TX. This is a position for a mid level developer with experience with React JS.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Ideal candidates will be responsible for the coding and front end development of the proprietary QSR POS application.
- Coding and testing
- Working closely with the product owner and technical lead
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by the technical lead
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Expertise in React 16.8.0+ (React Hooks), have extensive experience on hooks API.
- Java Script Experts know ES6+ features, and performance profiling.
- Hands on experience with Typescript. Comfortable and confident to use type in implementation (The projects are all in typescript, proper typing is required).
- Hands-On exposure with multiple styling solutions, css-in-js, Sass or less.
- Have experience with state manage solutions like Redux or Flux. Know how to design states of the application/component properly
- Experience in Integrating the REST & SOAP APIs.
- Able to write unit test and integration test.
- Have knowledge for bundling toolchain like webpack, parcel etc.
- Exposure to CICD pipelines and Kubernetes Deployment.
- Able to do performance profiling for React application.
- Open to challenges, will to pick new tools/technologies.
- Have a clear understanding for modern front-end engineering.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Java & REST API Background
- Have a solid understanding of how React works.
- Independent Contributor & Quick Learning Capabilities
- Ability to design modularized component