The Web Optimization developer position is an opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, customer-centric digital marketing team at a market-leading retail electricity provider. This position involves an in-depth understanding of both website development/coding and user experience design with the goal of providing an optimized digital experience for our target audiences. You’ll strategize and execute key website initiatives collaborating with both sales and marketing – driving innovation and developing solutions to transform and continuously improve customer conversion and online engagement through consumer self-service adoption.
- Configure and deploy new personalized products, offers and content recommendations
- Test various personalization algorithms to identify the best performing
- Partner with our Analytics team to identify success metrics of A/B tests and implement third-party marketing tags, as necessary
- Collaborate with other teams including sales, marketing, and third-party partners to determine tactical executions to increase online sales conversion, expand self-service adoption and improve current customer retention rates through higher satisfaction ratings.
- Leverage analytics, experimentation, and data-driven decision making to drive website optimization efforts
- Manage the testing roadmap and execution plan
- Coordinate with broader IT developer team for code approval and site performance management
- Lead projects from concept to completion in results-oriented manner
- Work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Possess a strong technical intuition and the ability to set and manage expectations as well as a key focus on attention to detail
- 3+ years work experience in a marketing or business technology function
- Proficiency in advanced web analytics methodologies such as segmentation, experimentation and testing with tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Retail-oriented products or subscription services marketing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability delivering against KPIs while building strategy and executing tactical plans