Are you a Front End Engineering Manager with a hands on background in Angular development? Have you managed small to medium sized teams? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates to impact positive change? Are you looking for your next long term career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
Title: Front End Engineering Manager
As a Software Engineering Manager (Frontend), you will play an integral role in shaping the direction of the front-end product . You will be involved in decisions that affect how our engineers deliver the product all the way down to how our end users use the product. This is a collaborative environment where you will lead, train, mentor and learn from others while using your own expertise and influence to effect positive change. You will be looked to as an engineering mentor and key influencer in technological direction that have direct, positive benefits to the business.
- Deep knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS, NgRx and RxJs
- Experience with unit and e2e testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine or Protractor
- Experience with optimizing applications for scalability at the enterprise level
- Ability to effectively collaborate with our design team to create a beautiful and modern UI
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing monorepos with Nx
- Hybrid app development with Ionic
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with other cloud-based providers (we use AWS)