You are responsible for exploring cutting-edge technologies and prototyping highly efficient software/hardware solutions that aim at reducing customer friction and management cost, enabling innovative user experiences, and increasing revenue. The position requires working in a fast-paced environment which needs the mindset of a startup: we are constantly iterating, testing, and learning.
- Research, prototype, and develop software solutions to solve problems across retail
- Stay up to date with tech, prototype with and learn new technologies/emerging libraries
- Collaborate & Learn from - peers across multiple disciplines, such as UX Design Partners, Products and Systems Design Teams, computer vision & machine learning Engineers.
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering.
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms like JWT, SSO, OAuth, etc.
- Experience with Responsive Web Front End Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, WebPack, LESS, Bootstrap.
- Demonstrated awareness of cross browser compatibility and client-side performance issues.
- 2+ years of Experience with cloud-based deployments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or related discipline
- Good to Have: Familiarity with Jenkins Pipeline, AWS Cloud Formation Deployments, AWS/Azure Certifications.
- BONUS: Expertise in React Native or iOS/Android App development or Node.JS/Python skills.