Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Front-End Developer/Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC or San Francisco, CA
Term: 9 months
Join a dedicated team specializing in code-based development of marketing creative content in our thriving in-house agency.
This is an ideal role for an advanced digital designer/developer who has a passion for learning and perfecting their skills, applies critical thinking to effectively build and troubleshoot deliverables, readily adapts to publishing and workflow platforms to do their job, and enjoys contributing in a collaborative environment where coordination and consistency are celebrated.
Build and Deliver Flawless Interactive Experiences
- Experienced with front-end editing in WordPress, Sales Force, Eloqua and similar platforms
- Understands and applies tracking codes accurately across campaign elements
- Comfortable solving for complex designs, inclusive of rich media
- Proven ability to manage high volumes using smart practices to maintain consistency and uncompromising quality
Maintain and Optimize Component Libraries
- Creates/expands reusable libraries of code and design components with the goal of enhancing overall team speed, consistency and range of solutions
- Able to apply critical thinking to solve for future needs and account for up- and down- stream processes
Train and Maintain Best-In-Class Front-End Skills
- Continually learns and applies new skills and new platforms
- Studies both industry news and new solutions entering the marketplace to identify new solutions and opportunities
- Creates training/working aids for others
Actively Communicate and Coordinate on All Work Efforts
- Proactively communicates status, comfortable estimating delivery times and downstream implications (for example, testing requirements)
- Comfortable working in group coding environments (Using tools like Grunt)
- Enjoys working in sprints and synchronizing on approach and timing with a team.
- 5+ Years of experience in and advertising agency interactive production studio designer Front-End dev position or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in platforms like WordPress, Sales Force and Eloqua
- Proven familiarity with ADA coding best practices and WCAG 2.1 Level AAA compliance
- Advanced skills using Adobe web and animation tools, Sketch and Macintosh-based web coding tools