Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Front End Developer
Location: Saint Louis MO (non-locals not considered)
Term: 18 months
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May lead a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Works with the web governance properties to remediate ADA issues, coding issues, etc.
- Works with front-end code to ensure the customer experience delivers accessible content.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Extensive HTML, CSS, JS coding skills.
- Understanding of React preferred and coding for different browsers/devices in a responsive manner