Front- End Developer- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a front-end developer contractor to join our Marketing Effectiveness team. This team serves a critical role in managing the technology platforms powering our clients various public facing web properties. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in front end development and delivering marketing technologies across different platforms and delivery methodologies.
The front-end web developer (HTML/CSS/JS/UX/UI) will be primarily responsible for translating designs, from low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity compositions, into the actual HTML/CSS/JS that constitutes the user-facing elements and components. This role will work closely with our backend developers who will leverage their front-end solutions to build their platform components and features.
- Front-End Development – Develop website layout/user interfaces and components that are well-designed, testable, effective, scalable and compliant with HTML/CSS/JS best practices.
- Backend Integration – Work collaboratively with backend developers and engineers to integrate front-end solutions with back-end services and databases.
- Website Development – Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of website functionality across the software development lifecycle, from design to build to release.
- Software Documentation – Build and maintain software documentation that can ensure ongoing maintenance and supportability of all developed front-end code.
- Matrixed Team Collaboration – Work cross-functionally with both the design (Creative) and engineering (Digital Technologies) teams to ensure the continual delivery and deployment of features and bug fixes.
- Risk Management – Manage technology risk exposure and contribute towards mitigation efforts to minimize downside risk in collaboration with the broader Marketing Effectiveness team.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in web programming and website development.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in HTML5, CSS3, JS, React and SEO.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Experienced with version control (e.g. Git)
- Strong knowledge in cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance considerations.
- Familiarity with modern content management, collaboration, sales enablement and marketing technologies.
- Familiarity with agile development practices (e.g. scrum).
- Familiarity working with technology delivery teams with cross-functional resources covering UX/UI design, development and engineering, communications and change management functions.
- Strong business writing, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills.