Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Role: Director Fraud Program Management Office"
Location Tempe, Arizona
Salary: $140,000 - $190,000 (DOE) + annual bonus
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive fraud management strategy for the enterprise. This includes recommending the structure of operations fraud teams, establishing policies/ standards, processes and tools to ensure the prevention and detection across all customer products and services in a highly regulated environment. This role will be accountable for a data driven approach in the decision making and mitigation of fraud risk. Establish key performance indicators and key risk indicators for continuous improvement and effective risk management. This role will report to the Head of Consumer Operations and manage a team of high performing subject matter experts/analysts.
- Lead the planning, design, execution and implementation of a bank-wide enterprise fraud organization and strategy.
- Formulate a strategic plan in conjunction with technology to support all products and services across the bank.
- Clearly articulate and recommend tradeoffs between fraud prevention and customer experience.
- Promote the vision across the enterprise.
- Ensure appropriate management focus on fraud risks with the launch of new products or modifications to existing products through active participation on new product/service teams and relevant product committees.
- Provide recommendations to prevent, detect and respond to fraud events.
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders to provide continued enhancements of internal robust fraud capabilities to reduce fraud losses.
- Collaborate with industry leaders and peers to identify market trends, emerging technologies and effective mitigation tactics.
- Monitor and manage the completion of multiple people/process/technology projects related to fraud prevention and detection.
- Responsible for the formation of a high performing team with oversight of:
- Fraud Strategy
- Strategic Business Initiatives/Projects
- ID Theft Prevention Program
- Internal Fraud Prevention Program
- Issues & Exam Management
- Fraud Training & Awareness
- Industry Research
- Analytics Investigation
- Predictive Analytics
- BA or BS Degree.
- 10+ years of professional experience in banking fraud management and strategy development.
- Experience with Fraud Prevention in financial services in either payments, ecommerce, retail, financial services, FinTech or digital media.
- Experience in fraud analytics and tools used for data analysis.
- Excellent communication discussing requirements for data production pipeline processing, data mining, predictive analysis, statistical modeling and data cleansing.
- Ability to communicate to product, marketing and IT/ technical engineers.
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts