Job Title: Frame Attendant, Telephone Central Office
Location: Seattle, WA
Assignment Duration: 3 months
The Frame Attendant will support subscriber line grooming of a TDM voice switch at a central office in Seattle, WA. The frame attendant will work on a main distribution frame (MDF) to remove unassigned jumper DIPs (dedicated inside plant), and also install new jumpers in support of line cutovers from old OE (office equipment) to new OE.
- Experienced with Cosmic MDF wiring, and the use of wire stripper, wire wrap & punch down tools, handset (i.e., butt set) and toner.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion and drive to start and complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Education: High school diploma