Job Title: Frame Attendant, Telephone Central Office
Location: Des Moines, IA
Assignment Duration: 4 months
Frame Attendants will support subscriber line grooming of a TDM voice switch at a central office in Des Moines, IA. Frame attendants will work on a main distribution frame (MDF) to remove unassigned jumper DIPs (dedicated inside plant), and also install new jumpers in support of line cutovers from old OE (office equipment) to new OE.
- Experienced with MDF wiring, and the use of wire strippers, wire wrap & punch down tools, and handset (i.e., butt set).
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion and drive to start and complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Education: High school diploma