Job Title: Frame Attendant, Telephone Central Office
Location: Butler, PA
Assignment Duration: 6 weeks
Frame Attendants will support subscriber line grooming of a TDM voice switch at a central office in Butler, PA. Frame attendants will work on a conventional main distribution frame (MDF) to remove unassigned jumper DIPs (dedicated inside plant), and also install new jumpers in support of line cutovers from old OE (office equipment) to new OE.
- Experienced with conventional MDF wiring, and the use of wire stripper, wire wrap tool, analog tone/probe tester, and analog telephone handset (i.e., butt set).
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion and drive to start and complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Education: High school diploma