Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join the team at this paper and packaging solutions company that combines practical innovations and rigorous execution to give their customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. As one of Fortune Magazine's Worlds Most Admired Companies, this firm is known for social responsibility, innovation, and high-quality products and services.
Position: Forklift Operator II
Location: Winston-Salem, NC, 27105
Term: 13 months
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
11pm - 7am
40+ hours per week
OT is mandatory
* Responsible for operating Electric Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, Stand-up Reach Trucks, and Sit-down Swing Reach Trucks.
* Complete a daily checklist on Material Handling Equipment (MHE) before the start of the shift.
* Ensure all safety equipment and devices are in place and working properly.
* Safe operation of the MHE within the plant to prevent damage or personal injury.
* Responsible for unloading inbounds, warehousing materials, supplying production lines and loading outbound shipments.
* Checking the trailers to make sure they are safe to use.
* Ensuring materials are properly unitized and marked.
* Accurately checking the quantity and description of the materials handled.
* Loading various size pallets to maximize trailer cube while minimizing in transit damage.
* Completing paperwork associated with the movement of materials in an accurate and timely manner.
* Maintaining accurate inventory of all materials and completing daily cycle counts.
* Assisting other areas as need to maintain a team approach.
* May assist as a back up to the Warehouse Clerk when necessary
* Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
* Work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Overtime is required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a minimum of two years experience on MHE and possess proficient math skills.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):