Title: Forescout Engineer
Type: Contract-to-Hire - 6 months
Our client is seeking a Forescout Engineer.
- Forescout Engineer will be responsible for Forescout design, deployment, management, and enhancement.
- Network/security design, installation and troubleshooting.
- Looking for someone who can be team player, collaborative and working with Global Team.
- The Forescout Engineer should be comfortable interacting with a diverse client base and working collaboratively with others, learning and supporting new deployments and technologies, automating and improving processes and fixing problems as they arise.
- Must have SME level experience Expertise with Forescout including design, deployment, troubleshooting & operation.
- Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security experience.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.