Type: Contract - 8 months
Our client, a tobacco producing and marketing company, is seeking a Senior Network Engineer.
- The ForeScout Network Access (NAC) Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, configuration and deployment of Forescout NAC solution.
- The engineer will be responsible for building design for new appliances and use-cases creations, plugin installation and making configuration changes for the client’s NAC solution.
- The engineer must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, and remediate issues within the enterprise.
- The engineer will work closely with other teams to ensure that the NAC is performing to standard.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the customer’s NAC solution.
- Installation of new integration modules/plugins.
- Replacement of EOL ForeScout NAC Appliance
- Create new use-cases and policies for new integration modules/plugins
- Create policies per requirements for new use-cases and securing client environment.
- Work with external teams to ensure policy is properly preventing unauthorized network access.
- Follow and participate in client’s change management process.
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving on any client issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5 to10 years of Network Engineering/Infrastructure experience managing/utilizing enterprise level network management tool.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in deploying Forescout NAC solution in enforcement.
- Experience in performing infrastructure support at an enterprise level.
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security and networking concepts.
- Demonstrated attention to details and ability to document processes and procedures.
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- Prefer experience with UNIX and/or Linux Server Administration.
- People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Deployment Experience with Forescout NAC solutions in enforcement.
- Relevant IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, etc.
- Vendor certification in NAC solution (FSCE) or relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.