Job Title: FOMS/RCMAC Coordinator
Location: Seattle or Tacoma WA
Assignment Duration: 3 months
The FOMS/RCMAC Coordinator will support subscriber line grooming of TDM voice switches at central offices in Seattle, WA. When central office technicians perform physical line/jumper cutovers on the MDF, the Coordinator will notify RCMAC to change the software assignments on the voice switch. The Coordinator will them update the FOMS database to reflect the changes.
- Knowledgeable in the FOMS (Frame Operations Management System) operational support system.
- Experience interacting with RCMAC (Recent Change Memory Administration Center) organization.
- Knowledgeable in central office POTS and DSL wiring on the COSMIC (Common System Main Interconnecting) main distribution frame.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion and drive to start and complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Education: High school diploma