Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Position: Fluidics Engineering
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 12 months
- Work with the Core Technologies team on a contract basis.
- This team is responsible for the design of the mechanical systems of the unit, with primary responsibility for fluidics and thermal management.
- Advanced engineering topics being researched include multi-phase flow (carbonation) and mixing.
- We need hands-on engineers capable of working across boundaries to understand customer needs, to design and improve world-leading products, and to put them into production using our stage-gate process.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 0-2 years experience.
- Solid foundation and understanding in thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and electromechanical systems.
- Ability to build test stands used to measure the performance of pumps, valves, heat exchangers and electromechanical components.
- Experience with the selection, design, specification and installation of flowmeters, pressure transducers and thermocouples.
- Competence at 3D authoring software (CREO preferred) and change management software (Windchill preferred).
- Competent at fundamentals of quality planning/design for reliability, including DFMEA, test planning, test execution, instrumentation, and data analysis.
- Proficient at technical communication. Can communicate cross-functionally, including other engineer organizations (software, electrical) as well as with non-technical personnel.
- Competent at gathering user requirements, determine specifications, designing product to meet specification, designing for manufacturability.
- Experience with embedded software and electronics preferred.
- Matlab and/or LabView experience preferred.