Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 7 months
- Collaborate on design of the mechanical systems of a foodservice/beverage unit with primary responsibility for fluidics and thermal management.
- Capable of working across boundaries to understand customer needs to design and improve world-leading products as they are assessed & launced using a stage-gate process.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Solid foundation and understanding in thermodynamics fluid dynamics and electromechanical systems; Competence at 3D authoring software (CREO preferred) and change management software (Windchill preferred).
- Competent at fundamentals of quality planning/design for reliability including DFMEA test planning test execution instrumentation and data analysis.
- Proficient at technical communication.
- Can communicate cross-functionally including other engineer organizations (software electrical) as well as with non-technical personnel.
- Competent at gathering user requirements determine specifications designing product to meet specification designing for manufacturability.
- Fundamental understanding of business decision making including NPV IRR and/or other financial justification means.
- Competence using formal tools like 8D/A3/DMAIC to conduct disciplined rigorous problem solving; Experience with embedded software and electronics preferred
- Matlab and/or LabView experience preferred.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!