Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Floor Assembly Operator
Location: Sacramento California 95828
Term: 7 months
- Supports the components, system or solution designer in realizing detailed technical solutions by independently taking over subtasks.
- May be specialized in a discipline and perform work packages regarding this responsibly.
- May also contribute to the realization of the overall concept in cooperation with the responsible designer.
- Operates with a range of machines and equipment, which effectively need different parameter setting and intensive control of production process. May include automated line production control in relatively medium complex environment.
- Operates in the set-up, maintenance, repair and/or installation of dedicated machines in the production line.
- In Assembly: Contributes to fairly complex, however routine and repetitive assembly processes, where a team of differently qualified specialists is involved. Assembly process for one item may take hours or even more then one day to complete. System or product might be customized, designed for specific needs.
- Deliver full range service in a defined and focused technical or administrative area of work, while clear input / output relations and generic and /or work specific guidelines, procedures are given or available.
- May handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.
- Service group employee, serving internal and external customer with technical or administrative standardized services and processes, to complete or add the delivery according to service level agreed.
- Automated line processing and controlling, or operating with a broader range of production machines in production lines are examples for this level or work.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 year vocational training + 3 years practical experience needed.
- Basic knowledge and experience of principles, procedures, work routines and skills in the related field of work, gained through structured and focused 3-year vocational training period.
- Basic level of theoretical and practical know how, skills and typically some level related years of experience, in specialized processes, techniques and systems used in office, production or lab environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!