Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the following:
Position: Firmware Engineer
Location: Johnson City Tennessee 37604
Term: 10 months
- Develops software.
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Analyzes localization requirements and designs/adapts products and solutions accordingly.
- Consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, implies conditions and environments, and values significance to contribute effectively to team results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in C++ programming language and object-oriented design methodology.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Can implement and test solutions on an embedded platform.
- Agile/Lean development experience.
- Understand standards, specifications, and other documentation to implement assigned tasks.
- Can work independently.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Automation engineering system like Siemens TIA Portal.
- Basic knowledge of PROFINET.
- Embedded Development.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!