Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Finishing Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Urbandale, IA 50323
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Under general supervision, perform various collation, assembly, inserting, sorting, finishing and/or order fulfillment duties in an accurate and timely manner
- Organize work and achieve pre-defined performance standards on tasks
- Perform project work as needed
- May be required to work overtime/additional hours including weekends, holidays, and during peak processing periods
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Good problem-solving, and basic math and computers skills required
- Must have time-management, decision-making, prioritization and organizational skills
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and pay strict attention to detail
- Must be flexible in workflow tasks and able to effectively follow directions and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in a team atmosphere required
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task and manage to deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and have good customer service skills
- Must have an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. or less, and push and pull up to 800 lbs.
- Repetitively reach overhead and handle repetitive tasks
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to operate equipment including but not limited to electric stapler, folding machine, collating machine, and thermal binding machine
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!